New Location: SentryWorld ▪ Sunday, April 11, 2021 ▪ 10am-4pm
We are excited to announce that the 48th Annual Stevens Point Festival of the Arts (FoA) will be held at SentryWorld in Stevens Point! As an artist run show we are aware of the challenges of moving a show's location but the positives outweigh the negatives. We are moving to a large and beautiful venue known in Central WI for its community events, stunning gardens, elite golf course, and PJ’s restaurant and bar. SentryWorld is close to HWY 51, and has ample parking for artists and guests.
1. The festival will host 70 artists and all in consistent 10’x10’ booth spaces. Our event will continue to be free to the public and has free public WIFI.
2. Same $130 booth fee as in 2019.
3. Limited Double booths will be available for $260 on a first come first serve basis. Reserve through your artist contract.
4. Corner booths are available for an additional $25. These are also limited and are available on a first come first serve basis. Reserve through your artist contract.
5. Saturday’s set-up and easy load-in: The entire show is on the first level with direct access through overhead and side doors leading directly into the fieldhouse. There are no curbs, elevators, or long hallways to navigate. Set-up time TBD.
6. An artist storage area within the artist lounge and adjacent to exhibiting area.
7. Easy driving access from interstate 51 and US 10 with ample parking for artists and guests.
8. Zapplication (online artist application) went live October 4!
9. SentryWorld has reserved our FoA 2021 date. Sunday April 11, 2021(a week later due to Easter)
10. New awards have been added honoring past FoA council members: The Dick Schneider Best of Show Award ($300), and new this year, The John Morser 2-D Award ($150) and the Brenda Gingles 3-D Award ($150) in honor of two longtime council members we lost in 2019. We will also have three invitation awards.
1. There will an additional charge of $40 per booth for electricity.
2. Artists are not allowed to bring outside food into the venue. A free catered light breakfast will be available for artists and their helpers. A lunch coupon will be given to exhibiting artists for the concession stand located in atrium adjacent to the field house. Lunch and snacks can be purchased at affordable prices at the concession stand for artists’ assistants and guests. PJ’S restaurant is also available across the hall at the cost of artist. Lunch delivery is available if requested on artist contract. We will provide artists with a menu for pre-ordering. Booth sitters will be available for you to get away.
3. There is no Saturday artist dinner as logistics and staffing as well as the space for it are no longer available.
The FoA Council greatly appreciates artists’ who have participated in the Stevens Point Festival of the Arts, and we believe that artists will see the increased potential of the show with our new chosen and upgraded venue. Please feel free to contact us with additional questions and concerns.